Top-Rated Los Angeles Criminal Attorneys
With over 50 years of combined experience, Kestenbaum Eisner & Gorin LLP represents people throughout Los Angeles and Southern California in a variety of criminal matters. From violent crimes, sex crimes, theft crimes, federal crimes, assault, drug offenses, child pornography, theft, murder, and other felonies to DUI and misdemeanors, the firm's criminal defense attorneys possess the knowledge, experience and background to provide anyone with a top-notch legal defense. The attorneys and the firm are top-rated by Martindale-Hubbell, one of the leading law firm ranking services in the United States.
Law Firm Partners
The partners at the firm, Dmitry Gorin, David Kestenbaum and Alan Eisner each worked in the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, giving them a unique insight into how the DA's office works, as well as the criminal justice system in general. They also understand how the police investigate all manner of crimes, and can use this knowledge to help the defense of their clients. The firm has a number of locations throughout Southern California to make it easier for our clients.
Learn more about our top-rated attorneys by reading their profiles:
Legal Defense Against All Types of Criminal Offenses
The firm applies a results-driven approach to representing our clients, measuring our own success by the freedoms they enjoy. Our firm handles a variety of criminal defense issues, including:
- Violent Crimes - including murder/homicide, manslaughter, assault with a deadly weapon, weapons crimes, domestic violence.
- Drug Crimes - including possession, distribution, trafficking, transportation, cultivation, sales, prescription drugs.
- Federal Crimes - including mail fraud, wire fraud, mortgage fraud, RICO violations, conspiracy, embezzlement, health care fraud.
- Theft Crimes - including robbery, petty theft, identity theft, credit card fraud, money laundering, vehicular theft, shoplifting.
- Internet Crimes - including online sex crimes against children, solicitation of a minor, computer hacking, internet pornography.
- White Collar Crime - including fraud, embezzlement, forgery, counterfeiting, tax evasion, forgery, bankruptcy fraud, bribery.
- DUI - including vehicular manslaughter, multiple DUI arrests, underage DUI, felony DUI, sobriety checkpoints, prior DUI conviction.
- Sex Crimes - including rape, sexual assault, child molestation, child pornography, sex offender registration, Megan's law violations
- Juvenile Crimes - including gang crimes, vandalism, truancy, weapons possession, graffiti, drug sales or possession, robbery.
A Track Record of Success
Our firm handles cases in state and federal court, successfully representing people charged with all manner of crimes. With years of experience and a long track record of success, our criminal defense attorneys understand how to best represent our clients in Los Angeles, San Fernando, Van Nuys, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, Santa Monica, Torrance, Long Beach and throughout Southern California.
Our law firm is dedicated to safeguarding our clients' individual rights and obtaining the best possible case outcome on their behalf, as illustrated in the Court Victories section. Our firm has attained Martindale-Hubbell's highest ratings for legal ability, professionalism, and ethical standards, based on peer reviews from judges and other attorneys. We have been recognized to be
"Top AV-Rated" Criminal Lawyers and our criminal defense law firm has been ranked as a
"Preeminent" U.S. Law Firm.
Contact A Skilled Team of Criminal Defense Lawyers
With over 50 years of experience, an AV rating, a long track record of success and a highly skilled team, our attorneys will provide the defense you need to have a safe and secure future. Call or email us today to beg your free initial consultation on your case. Our knowledgeable legal team can evaluate your case and advise you of your legal options. Our criminal defense attorneys and certified paralegals also speak Spanish, Armenian, and Russian.
View our firm's profile at FindaCriminalDefenseAttorney.com.
Contact a Los Angeles criminal lawyer at our office today.